Your Website visitors have the option to send e-mail messages and receive an intelligent
e-mail autoreply, immediately. The autoreply changes, depending on the content of the
e-mail received. You reduce the need for a human to answer e-mails and shortens the time for customers to get answers.
Your customers get answers to
their questions, so they are less likely to click away to another site. Intelligent
e-Mail autoreply means less phone calls to your call-center and a reduction of humans to
respond to e-mails. Send
Advertisements in every autoreply. Simply embed a
link/graphic in your Website, and immediately you are ready to go. Send
us an e-Mail now.
How Does It Work
The system uses artificial intelligence to
select the best reply from a list of autoreplies files deposited on the system. Both the e-Mail
message and the autoreply are routed to the relevant department in your company for review
and additional communication, if necessary.
Customer Relations Management (eCRM)
The e-BizMessage service is perfect for customer acquisition
and customer relations management. Your company also has access to the eCRM
database, providing you with users information, such as name, e-mail address/phone number,
product(s)/service(s) of interest, Web pages visited, etc. Use this information to
build/extend e-business relationships.
- Convenient means for online customers to ask questions and
- Automatic reply to sender within seconds. The autoreply is
constructed based on the e-BizMessage content.
- Automatic Message routing/forwarding to the correct
department or customer support representative. Routing is dependent on the content of the
- Efficient processing and response to a large volume
of mail messages
- Advanced Message processing, including our artificial
intelligent natural language processing.
- Provides additional user information, such as sender's
name, e-mail address, current Web page, and previous Web pages visited.
- More satisfied customers since visitors get answers to
- Encourage e-mail communication with your company.
- Relieves the need for humans to read and respond to a
large volume of e-mail messages.
- Reduce cost for handling mail messages.
- Increased customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Customer Relations Management (CRM) database. Collects
valuable information on person sending the message, and provides opportunity to build
future e-business relationships with Website visitors.
- Outsourcing of e-mail services.
- Increased company profits.
eCRM information is forwarded to a
database on your system for future access by your company.